The Water Department is responsible for enduring the water treatment system is working effectively, hazard free and in good repair.
- Responsible for adding the necessary cholorine to the water
- Responsible for scheduling with the Water Treatment Operation
- Responsible for repairing and replacing well motors
- Responsible for running water samples inside the plant daily
- Responsible for maintaining the water treatment grounds
- Responsible for guiding and directing projects to ensure compliance with time and budget parameters for the project
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of all equipment, gauges and charts
- Responsible for receiving and researching complaints from residents and scheduling work to rectify the complaint
- Responsible for managing the daily operation of the DS water system according to Local, State and Federal regulations
- Responsible for submitting monthly reports to the State (IDEM)
New Meter Deposit Form – Click Here
For information contact:
53 Loweth Ave.
Corydon, IN 47112
M-S 7:30am – 4:30pm